1. A Claim Against the Town

    If you should have a claim against the Town for damages that you feel were caused by the Town, either because of its actions or inaction, please submit a claim form, along with any additional items you wish to present, to the Town Clerk.

    Link to page
  2. A Request for Public Records

    Public Records requests may be used to obtain "agency records," which include a wide variety of documents and other materials (including print, photographic, and electronic formats) that were created or obtained by a municipal agency and are, at the time the request is filed, in the department's possession and control.

    Link to page