The Administration Department includes the positions of Town Manager and Assistant to Town Manager/Town Clerk. Administration oversees the town's functions, and implements goals and objectives established by the Town Council. Administration also performs the Town Clerk and Council election functions. All recruitment, medical exams, and labor relations costs for the Town are included in the Administration budget.
Town Council Members:
- Michael Lappert, Mayor
- Carla Condon, Vice Mayor
- Sloan Bailey, Council member
- Diane Furst, Council member
- Bob Ravasio, Council member
- David Bracken, Town Manager, Town Engineer
- Rebecca Vaughn, Interim Town Clerk
- Adam Wolff, Director of Planning & Building
- Roger Sprehn, Director of Emergency Services
- George T. Warman Jr., Director of Administrative Services/ Town Treasurer/ Director of Finance
- Mario Fiorentini, Director of Recreation & Leisure Services
- Barry Hogue, Director of Public Works
- Kevin Kramer, Director of Public Works - Field Maintenance and Operations
- Jeffrey A. Walter, Town Attorney
Town ManagerUnder policy direction from the Town Council, David Bracken, the Town Manager, plans, directs, manages and reviews the activities and operations of the Town of Corte Madera. He recommends policy to the Town Council and ensures that Council policies are carried out. Under his direction, highly responsible and complex administrative support is provided to the Town Council.
E-mail the Town Manager
Under direction, Rebecca Vaughn, Town Clerk, performs a variety of highly responsible, confidential and complex secretarial and administrative duties in providing assistance to the Town Manager and Town Council. She assists in the preparation, storage, retrieval and processing of official Town documents and Council business. She serves as Town Clerk, Clerk to the Twin Cities Police Council, and provides information and assistance to the public.
E-mail the Town Clerk