Accessibility Advisory Commission (AAC)The Accessiblity Advisory Commission meets the third Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m..
Accessibility Advisory Commission Members:
- Robert Czeck, Chair
- Theodore G. Meyer III, Vice-Chair
- Barbara Becker
- Thomas Young
- Staff Liaison: Dan Ring, Senior Civil Engineer
Flood Control BoardThe Flood Control Board meets the 1st Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m..
Flood Control Board Members:
- Robert Bundy, Chair
- Stephanie Bennett, Vice-Chair
- William Carlson
- Jason Ferrera
- Nicolai Hvass
- Patrick Shea
- Alexandra Cock (Council Representative)
- Staff Liaisons: Dan Ring, Senior Civil Engineer
Parks & Recreation CommissionThe Parks & Recreation Commission meets the fourth Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Town Hall.
Parks & Recreation Commission Members:
- Pamela Fong, Chair
- Hartley West, Vice-Chair
- Kitty Prosser
- Kim Noble Baez
- Joan Fray
- Mario Fiorentini, Director of Recreation and Leisure Services
Planning CommissionThe Planning Commission meets on the Second and Fourth Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Town Hall.
Planning Commission Members:
- Bruce Mace, Chair
- Peter Schwartz, Vice-Chair
- Sloan Bailey, Planning Commissioner
- Phyllis Metcalfe, Planning Commissioner
- Patrick Pagnillo, Planning Commissioner
- Staff Liaison: Dan Bell, Director of Planning/Building
The Disaster CouncilThe Disaster Council meets quarterly.
Disaster Council Members:
- Michael Lappert, Chair
- Diane Furst, Alternate
- Mario Fiorentini, Director of Recreation & Leisure Services
- Barbara Frazier
- Norma LaRosa
- Mary O'Malley
- Becky Reed
- Patricia Stoliar
- David Bracken, Town Manager
- Chief Todd Cusimano, Twin Cities Police Authority
- Paul Hager, Battalion Chief, CM Fire Department
- Staff Liaison: Roger Sprehn, Director of Emergency Services
Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC)The Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee will meet quarterly, or as necessary at 7:00 p.m.
Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee Members:
- Robert Ravasio, Chair
- David Macpherson, Vice-Chair
- Kirby Bartlett
- Leif Christiansen
- Cheryl Longinotti
- Eric Miller
- James Sievert
- Staff Liaison: Barry Hogue, Director of Public Works
Twin Cities Disaster Preparedness Committee (TMDPC)
The Twin Cities Disaster Preparedness Committee will meet on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 9 a.m.
in the Central Marin Police Authority Headquarters at 250 Doherty Drive, Larkspur.