Accessibility Advisory Commission (AAC)The Accessiblity Advisory Commission meets the third Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m..
Accessibility Advisory Commission Members:
- Robert Czeck, Chair
- Tony Garza
- Pati Stoliar
- Thomas Young
- Council Representative, Michael Lappert
- Staff Liaison: Dan Ring, Senior Civil Engineer
Flood Control BoardThe Flood Control Board meets the 1st Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m..
Flood Control Board Members:
- Robert Bundy, Chair
- Stephanie Bennett, Vice-Chair
- William Carlson
- Jason Ferrera
- Nicolai Hvass
- Patrick Shea
- Ann Thomas
- Staff Liaisons: Dan Ring, Senior Civil Engineer
- Sloan Bailey, Council Representative
Parks & Recreation CommissionThe Parks & Recreation Commission meets the fourth Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Town Hall.
Parks & Recreation Commission Members:
- Hartley West, Chair
- Pamela Fong, Vice-Chair
- Kitty Prosser
- Kim Noble Baez
- Fred Casissa
- Emily Janowsky
- Emily McFarland
- Kaori Ego, Youth Commissioner
- Cody Blanc, Youth Commissioner
- Mario Fiorentini, Director of Recreation and Leisure Services
Planning CommissionThe Planning Commission meets on the Second and Fourth Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Town Hall.
Planning Commission Members:
- Patrick Pagnillo, Chair
- Peter Chase, Vice-Chair
- Dan McCadden, Planning Commissioner
- Phyllis Metcalfe, Planning Commissioner
- Peter Schwartz, Planning Commissioner
- Staff Liaison: Adam Wolff, Director of Planning/Building
The Disaster CouncilThe Disaster Council meets quarterly.
Disaster Council Members:
- Michael Lappert, Chair
- Diane Furst, Alternate
- Mario Fiorentini, Director of Recreation & Leisure Services
- Barbara Frazier
- Norma LaRosa
- Mary O'Malley
- Becky Reed
- Patricia Stoliar
- David Bracken, Town Manager
- Chief Todd Cusimano, Twin Cities Police Authority
- Paul Hager, Battalion Chief, CM Fire Department
- Staff Liaison: Roger Sprehn, Director of Emergency Services
Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC)
The Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee will meet bimonthly on the second Thursday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee Members:
- Robert Ravasio, Chair & Council Representative
- David Macpherson, Vice-Chair
- Kirby Bartlett
- Leif Christiansen
- Cheryl Longinotti
- James Sievert
- Staff Liaison: Barry Hogue, Director of Public Works
Twin Cities Disaster Preparedness Committee (TMDPC)
The Twin Cities Disaster Preparedness Committee will meet on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 9 a.m.
in the Central Marin Police Authority Headquarters at 250 Doherty Drive, Larkspur.
The Beautification Committee meets on the fourth Wednesday of most months from 10am to noon in the community room at the Corte Madera LIbrary. Everyone who is interested in volunteering on the Committee is welcome to participate.